Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ramble

an 8 on the pain scale tonight, so pardon partial incoherence.


Pain is almost impossible to write around.
I can absorb anger, I can redirect misery, I can channel love and passion.
Physical pain is just something I am not good at. It grabs my attention away from everything else and what makes it to the keyboard is usually a simple rant, pointless, meandering and unfocused. Opoid analgesics take a bunch of the pain away, but the result is no writing at all, and for me that is tantamount to clinical depression, I tailspin quickly. So, half and half, I suck it up, write, feel good about myself until the next day when the pain is worse, I medicate, and get nothing done, feel like crap about it and endure the next day, and on and on and on.
Whine bitch moan complain.

No comments: