Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Cut

As the blade touched my face,
and I felt the cut
we climaxed together,
both trying to control our movements
vainly
and she writhed as she pulled the razor downward
and I was transfixed as I watched her orgasm continue
and the cut finished, she surrendered control
and lost herself in it, moaning
and she bent to the cut, and licked away the blood,
and she went limp against me

My eyes opened into the other space
and I saw it, the energy of our working
flowing about us,
and I wove it around us in a braid,
her strand, and mine, and the red flowing strand,
a continuous trickle of astral blood
binding us together loosely
and we touched,
at every point
body,
mind.
all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMM...Hmmmm... I recall..

Lizard said...

That was a little before the CrowBear was born, right? Call it 8 or 9 years. I can still see the braid around us, and I can still feel the sweet shearing sensation on my cheek, and the gentle trembling of you as you lay against me.

We still touch, at all points.