Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Insight!

religion is the emergent behavior of groups of humans!

This insight is a LOT cooler if you know what Emergent Behavior is. If you don't, trust me, it is a cool insight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of this blog is great Lizard.
especially the insight that religion is the emergent behavior of groups of people!

I like your poems and am surprised you are unpublished.

I had a poem published that may be better in some ways than yours but yours really speak to me.

Love Spencer Spindrift ADP

Lizard said...

Spencer! Welcome!

How did you get published?
I have been published once, years ago, in Dragon magazine (for D&D players)
I don't even have an IDEA how to gett my poems published, other than vanity publishing, and that costs bucks.

Gentle Readers, this is Spencer, a regular contributor to alt.drugs.psychedelics A newsgroup I frequent occasionally, when in need of flames or good, lively arguments.

And, apparently, he knows what emergent behavior is.