Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Writing blog posts is probably something that I shouldnt be doing within days of a heart attack

I was quite gone, there, for a few days. I scared the crap out of a few of you who read this stuff, and for that, I apologise. Grindelwald, you can stop refreshing the blog every fifteen seconds, I am okay and getting some of my brain function back.

I am healing. The scars where I tried to rip my heart out are scabbed over (I am just lucky I had trimmed my nails to practice guitar the day before, or I might have actually been able to get down to the gristle before they whacked me with the morphine bye-bye juice) and have been keeping busy making homemade blowgun ammo. (no, it isn't craziness, it is simply a task that is physically undemanding and mentally challenging, which is exactly what I need to get my brain up and running again.)

To everybody who thinks my internal-conflict shamanic self-explanation for the heart attack is wrong, pointless or a kind of denial, I thank you for your concern, but I deal with things better in my own paradigm than in yours, and when i get stressed (and this really does qualify) I kind of forget that I have to translate Shaman-lizard into Human for some of you to understand.

I wrote a LOT of stuff in that first post-attack ramble that I did not intend to spill out onto the internet, and i am glad of my choice to make this a strictly pseudonymous place, but it is oddly comforting to know that there is a concrete record of my own twisted response to this mess that I can always refrence, and more importantly, can never again hide from.

Sunlight, even pseudonymous sunlight (Partly cloudy?) is the best disinfectant

Lizard

No comments: