Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Untitled

There was once a fire in my heart
'till I pissed on it,
stirred the ashes
and buried the remains
and I still remember it's presence
and have felt it's absence every second since.

Once, I worked with the shadows
and molded forces in the aether
calling forth beauty and knowledge
and frolicking gently with the creatures that live in it
but I forgot how
I slammed the door
wedged it shut
and painted the black cross on it
and expired waiting for the cart

Once I danced before the castle
'neath a blood-red sunset
on the hillside near it's cold dead walls
but there, now, only the zombies dwell
and I dropped my gate-key long ago
thinking I'd never want it again.

Once I told myself that I wanted no regrets
never revisiting a decision
or reliving a choice
but somewhere regret has creeped into me,
and I wish I had done other things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.