Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Denial

It's a beautiful day out,
and I am in.

Cat and Crow are out
at a town fair, and he is meeting animals
petting things
experiencing a world of
odors and sights, emotions.

I am in. Surfing a sea of knowledge,
packing my brain with information I will never use
because it is fun, and because I can.
and bacause I like to breath.
Out is death, in is life.

Cat will guide him, watch him,
and Crow will see things, learn things,
absorb the world, a piece at a time
He will jump up and down with the thrill of the new
his face will light with joy as the world introduces itself to him

And I will write poems,
and refuse to look out the window
and refuse to ask myself why.

Sometimes denial can be a useful tool.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, you are a whiney little bitch, arent you?

Lizard said...

EMU! Don't talk like that! I INVENTED you!

Anonymous said...

So what? Are you saying that just because I am a creation of yours, I don't have freedom of speech?

Lizard said...

um...yes, that is EXACTLY what I am saying.

YOU are my sockpuppet and you will OBEY my instructions.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, right.

You are a shaman, and you can't even keep an imaginary bird, YOUR imaginary bird, off your web page.

Too bad your 'readers' can't hear the voice associated with this persona.

The red-headed tolkein dwarf rat bastard that writes this stuff (and created me) stuck me with a falsetto new jersy accent. I am Emu, a sockpuppet (without the sock) created to amuse a very pregnant wife and a very twitchy pre-person (hereafter referred to as Cat and Crow). I am a critic. His critic. I am omnipresent, omnipotent, and in search of two things. Truth, and Neck Fluff.