Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Muse

My muse, or rather, one of them (the one that lives in the aether, not the one that lives in Chicago (see Lady Dusk)) kicked me in the nuts last night.

I was innocently lying there moaning from the exertion of chasing goats, dogs and a VERY reluctant cow. It seems I and my family have been declared the neighborhood go-to guys for dealing with animals that have escaped their pens and gone running off. I have a talent with dogs, so I can understand that part of it, but goats????? COWS?????

I did learn one very important lesson - Martial Arts do NOT work against cows.

Anyway, back to my muse. She told me that I can't just write a science-fiction novel, mostly because it is too much work and not enough creativity. I must also write the fantasy novel that has been banging around in my head for two years. At the same time!

the main characters of both ganged up on me in a dream about something to do with getting on a bus and driving to london. The details are unimportant (and, in fact, inexplicable) but I am committed to writing two novels at the same time, something I have never done. Both to be posted as they go, online. Yay.

No comments: