Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Monday, July 7, 2008

I have to either post on this damned blog or give it up.

I am writing about 5000 words of fiction (hard science fiction) per day, and about 350 of them are worth saving. Which is slow going. Not to mention that I have rewritten the entire concept 4 times so far.

My netfriend Spiritwrack (yes, somebody hasnt had a life since first edition D&D) wants me to post, perhaps here, perhaps on it's own blog, my progress on the new novel. Anybody else want to see the unseemly and unimaginably ugly process of a novel getting written?

No comments: