Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Finally Writing Again!

I started plotting a new SF novel and it feels marvelous and painful, much like the day after a good workout, only the thing that hurts is the imagination, having been exercised after long neglect.

I am thinking of this as my fourth unpublished novel, because I am coming to grips with the idea that after 25 years of trying, I am just doing this because I enjoy it, not for any reward external to me. Maybe Corvus will read them one day, and that will be good enough.

1 comment:

Meri said...

email it to us! : )