Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Frucks are here!

Spring has finally arrived, and the frucks are outside frucking up a storm every day at and after dusk.

A Fruck is a frog that sounds exactly like a duck. We have a small soggy spot (the technical term is "wetland" or "mosquito breeding sanctuary") in our back yard that is home to about a million species-confused small amphibians sending out duck-like mating calls. At times, it is so loud that it wakes me up, but I really don't mind, because it means WINTER IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing better. Been worrying about you.

-- C

Meri said...

gotta love frucks! hope all is well.

speaking of funny words like "fruck" that kinda sound like swears, Maddie has been saying something that sounds like "shhtttt". the neighbors kid (4 yrs) said oh, she said "ship!" LOLLOL

Anonymous said...

I stood in the open window the other night - just listening to the frucks - and I knew life would get better. It is amazing how uplifting spring can be - especially after a difficult winter! Welcome back frucks!!! I'm glad we have our own announcers of the spring season.