Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Friday, June 29, 2007

That kid from high school. the one standing behind Draco Malfoy

Remember that kid? Not the bully, but the one that was standing next to, and slightly behind, the bully? large, maybe tough, but sort of dopey and tag-along. I wonder if, twenty years from now, we will look at George Bush as that guy, playing Cheyney's Crabbe, and Gonzales is Cheney's Goyle. (apologies to non-harry-potter fans). This is a frightening analogy in that i am now seeing Dick Cheney instead of Draco Malfoy when I read the books. Damn, I can't seem to keep my reality from intruding on my fantasy.

No comments: