Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Albanian?

So I wake up this morning and groggily report to my "office" (the shithole room in which I pretend to write poetry (see "schism in me" below) (it's a shithole because when I clean it I get writer's block)) and I open my blog to see if anybody had passed through while I was away (nobody did), and I notice that in the archive menu (over there to the right) all the month names had been replaced with gibberish. That's odd, I think to myself. Too many DRUGS, I think to myself. So I rub my eyes and drink a huge mug of lukewarm tapwater (my favorite drink) and look again. Again, gibberish. Phonetically pronouncable gibberish. AHA! my completely decaffienated brain says to me, It's in a different language! (I gave up caffiene last week, it is a long, stupid and mildly amusing story that will never appear here) and immediately goes back to bed.

If the universe and I are going to get along at all, there have to be rules.

Lizard's Proposed Rules The Universe Must Follow If It Wants Lizard's Cooperation #1-
Nobody Is Allowed To Fuck With Lizard's Brain Until He Has Been Awake For More Than Twenty Minutes.

Is that too much to ask?

No comments: