Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Monday, June 14, 2010

Penis Joke

I have a friend who wants to go to special forces training because it will turn him into a finely crafted weapon of survival and destruction. I informed him that a weapon is a tool. If he wants to have real power, the thing to be is the hand that wields the tool. He thought it was a penis joke and didn't listen. Now he is completely screwed. So i guess he was right, it WAS a penis joke.

No comments: