Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Answers to questions I have recently been asked,

1) are you insane

Probably. What you have to understand is that from INSIDE insane, things look pretty much normal.

Technically, the answer has to be "yes". I suffer from PTSD, i suspect i suffer from a lot of other things, too, but because of the way I am, objective answers are quite difficult to obtain. In a pinch, go with "yes", treat my words as coming from a crazy person and dismiss their significance. I dare you.

2) does the answer to the previous question automatically make everything you say dismissable and valueless?

Only when I am wearing a clown nose.

No comments: