Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PTSD? Bad Taste Disorder? Annoying Bastard Syndrome?

I am treading on dangerous ground.

Can it be that my heart attack has driven me completely mad?

I am risking my marriage, I know it. And I am losing the respect of my son.....

Because I have chosen to begin downloading and watching every Doctor Who episode in existence.

What madness is this, gripping my mind?

FORCING ME, as tho completely against my will, enthralling me....

At night, I dream of explicit liasons between Sarah Jane Smith and ..... but some things are better left untyped.

I must have a scarf... or an opera cape or a recorder or some such....

HELP ME BEFORE I .....um...... WATCH AGAIN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, No - Help ME before YOU watch again!! You are melting the brain of our child - ohhhh nooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

How can MY son think that Star Trek is LAME and Dr. Who is COOL?? Where have I failed??????????

Lizard said...

It isn't that he thinks Star Trek is bad, my dear. He only thinks TOS is bad.... and about 33.333 % of the time, he is right. Who Mourns Adonis? Plato's stepchildren, that's who.

Lame. LameLameLame.

Doctor Who is SUPPOSED to be lame, and it is startlingly, blazingly and UNERRINGLY successful.

oh, and by the way... Nyaa Nyaa Nyaaa

Anonymous said...

Hey - do I dare to say it - Dr. Who has been silent for two days! Has he died - has he run out of regenerations? Hope springs eternal!