Pseudonyms ONLY!

If you are going to post comments on this page, please do not use your real name, whole or in part. I do not care who you are, I care only what you have to say. If you know MY real name, or the real name of any of the other commentors, respect our privacy and refer to them only by their pseudonyms. I do not moderate comments, and will not unless absolutely necessary.

Lizard

Lizard
I Am Lizard, Who The Hell Are You?

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Prayer to Discordia (Eris)

Discordia

I bend a knee to you, keeper of all things bent

I ask that you visit all things perfectly aligned
and gently rearrange them
so that their keepers must again strive to align
and in doing so, freshly examine.

I ask you to visit the slow, steady progress of many lives
and shake them,
that they may again attempt to discerne their direction
and perhaps see possibilities where once dwelt only routine.

I ask that you visit the aura of the Tarot's fool gently
upon all who own more than will fit in a bag slung over the shoulder
that they may again appreciate the carefree
and the visionary lightness of a lack of obligation.

Goddess,
make the easy and smooth
just difficult and ragged enough that I need attend my footing
but only for as long as it takes me to again appreciate the road.



P.S. Thanks for the apple

No comments: